Eyre Peninsula Accommodation
Whyalla is located on the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia. It boasts more than 300 days of sunshine a year and has spectacular outback landscapes, scenic views, vast coastlines and is rich in culture and heritage. Mariners Retreat is located on the coast 35 km North East of Whyalla.
- Absolute beach frontage in tranquil, peaceful and idyllic surroundings
- Fantastic views across the sea to the Flinders Ranges
- Excellent swimming as well as fishing and crabbing from the beach or your boat
- Boat launching area only 2 minutes away
- Great spot for wakeboarding, knee boarding, kite boarding etc…
- 10 minutes by boat from world-famous cuttlefish breading grounds and dive site